Robins & Day Vauxhall Wimbledon
80 Plough Lane
Summary of Position:
Our success starts with yours! Robins & Day is part of Stellantis, a leading global automotive manufacturer with brands including Peugeot, Citroen, Vauxhall, Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and DS. We pride ourselves in looking after our people. We believe in developing you, providing a supportive and engaging place to work and offering training opportunities that keep you up to date with all the latest technologies to progress your career with us.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a key member of our workshop team.
In this role you will:
• Diagnose complex symptoms across the whole range of vehicle systems, as well as conduct routine service & repairs.
• Ensure Quality and a first time fix to delight our customers every time.
• Communicate with customers to fully understand their reported issue.
• Feedback resolutions to the Stellantis technical platforms.
• Develop your skills & knowledge to stay at the forefront of vehicle technology, including EV.
• Lead by example continually demonstrating best practice to your colleagues.
• Assist and train your colleagues with technical assistance.
• Complete video vehicle health checks to highlight any issues & sell-up opportunities.
• Maintain a clean & safe work bay.
• Complete MOTs in line with DVSA standards- if applicable
The benefits are:
• A Highly competitive monthly efficiency bonus
• A Company car scheme - up to two vehicles
• Up to 7 % Employer Pension Contribution
• Annual holiday - 22 days increasing to 26 with continued service, plus bank holidays*
• Access to our Upskill Technician programme
• Toolbox insurance
• Shopping discounts - through our Rewards App
Let’s Work together
We are looking for an experienced vehicle technician, at the forefront of technical and diagnostic ability to spearhead our technical excellence across the Stellantis products, including Hybrid, EV and soon Hydrogen vehicles. A passion to learn and share knowledge is essential to your work as part of a successful aftersales team.
You will need an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology through IMI or City & Guilds Level 3 as a minimum, as well additional manufacturer training recognition.
At Robins & Day, we embrace and celebrate the diversity of each and every one of our employees. And with every new member of our team we become even stronger, so join our team, aspire for greatness and be part of a group, made up of some of the most iconic brands in the world!
*Based on a full time contract of a 42 hour week.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full valid UK driving licence.