DS Scheduled Service
Book your scheduled service online
Robins & Day DS Scheduled Service
The "Must Have" Service
Tip-top. Mint. Ship-shape – just the sort of condition you want your DS to stay in. So be sure it has its regular Scheduled DS Car Service.
The interval between services varies from vehicle to vehicle – it could be a length of time or a number of miles.
When you bring your DS in for servicing, it’s guaranteed specialist attention, including:
· A full diagnostic review and health-check
· Change of oil and oil filter
· Top-ups of all fluids
· Brake, steering and other safety checks
· Visual checks of tyres, lights, indicators, mirrors and wipers
· Environmental checks – pollen filter and exhaust
· Additional items required for your vehicle based on its age and mileage e.g. air filters, spark plugs or brake fluid.
You can find full details of exactly what needs doing and when, in the DS Warranty and Maintenance Handbook that comes with your new DS.Back to Service & Parts