PSA RETAIL UK LIMITED TRADING AS “ROBINS AND DAY”
When you enter our Site for the first time and where we wish to issue your computer with a cookie, you will be asked to consent to such use. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can decline our request, in which case you may not be able to use the Site or some parts of it. Additionally you can configure your browser to do so, or you can ask your internet browser to alert you when a cookie is being set up. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Many websites do this whenever a visitor visits their website in order to track traffic flows.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to search our Site and make service bookings with us online.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to improve our Site.
Third party cookies on our Site may include, but are not limited to:
- Facebook/Twitter - We embed are Facebook/Twitter social media pages across the website so you can keep up to date with the latest post and even give us a like or a follow.
- Crazy egg is a heatmap software that helps website visualise their visitors. We use crazy egg for usage pattern assessment and traffic analysis.
- Google Tag Manager - We use Google Tag Manager to collect information about how our visitors use our website. This allows us to compile reports and help to improve the website functionality to offer you a better experience. The cookies we collect mean we cannot identify anyone on the website and track items such as page visits, exit pages and the visitors behavioural flow.
- Trustpilot - We embed your Trustpilot Reviews from our official Trustpilot account. We track the number of reviews for each dealerships and the average rating to learn how we can improve and which areas to prioritise our focus.
Live Person - Liveperson collects information when you use our live chat or SMS functionality. We use the information Live Person collects to provide and improve our services.
You are able to block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
Information on how to block cookies can usually be found within the “Help” feature of your browser. Information can also be found on the main browser websites.
http://www.apple.com/support/mac-apps/safari/ (Apple Safari)
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB (Google Chrome)