Order your brand new Peugeot^ today, and it will come with two scheduled services for just £99!
There’s nothing quite like picking up your brand new car, and you certainly don’t want to be thinking about things like maintenance at that time! However, just like us, cars need looking after and knowing you’ve got this covered up-front means one less thing to remember, leaving you to enjoy that unique Peugeot driving experience.
This summer we’re offering every retail and business sales customer who orders a brand new Peugeot^ in July, August and September two scheduled services for the cost of just £99 (including VAT)! What’s not to like? So, choose your perfect Peugeot; place your order and benefit from a great offer at the same time!
We’re sure you’ll want to first take a little time considering which Peugeot will suit you best, but feel sure that wherever your journey is taking you we’ll have the perfect solution for you.
We have over 120 years’ history of producing beautiful cars with the latest technologies, design, efficiencies and driving experience. Our current range encompasses multi award-winning SUVs; city cars; family cars and sporting performance – you’ll probably find the hardest part is choosing which one to treat yourself to!
TERMS & CONDITIONS*
In this Contract:
1. The Peugeot £99 Service Offer is inclusive of VAT and available on any new retail and business vehicle ordered from 03rd July – 30th September 2018.Excludes employee sales and all Fleet sales including Free2Move Lease and Motability. Not available with Just Add Fuel® finance package. Excludes PEUGEOT iOn; 108 Access & Active; all-new 508, all-new Rifter & Light Commercial vehicles. At participating dealers only.
2 . The Peugeot £99 Service Offer is available at participating dealers only, full list of participating dealers is available on request from the Administrator.
3 . The Service Plan remains with the Vehicle and therefore will transfer to any subsequent owners of the Vehicle. It is not transferable to another vehicle, whether owned by you or anyone else.
4 . The Service Plan covers a maximum of 2 services only, and will expire when two scheduled services have been completed or at 24 months whichever comes soonest
5 Any service claimed must relate to the Vehicle described in the customer contract. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with PEUGEOT Motor Company guidelines and should be carried out at by an PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer in the United Kingdom. If you do not follow these servicing requirements, the Service Plan may be invalidated. To find your nearest PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer please visit: www.peugeot.co.uk
6 . Items requiring replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the Service Plan.
7. You are advised to keep your customer contract in the Vehicle, as you will be required to show it to the PEUGEOT Authorised Repairer when arranging for the Vehicle to be serviced. If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions please contact the Administrator
8. This Service Plan is designed to cover vehicles built to PEUGEOT Motor Company original specification. If your Vehicle has been modified with any non-manufacturer supplied parts or any non-approved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, PEUGEOT Motor Company hereby reserves the right to decline any claim that may occur due to the fitment or failure of a modified part which would otherwise be covered by the Service Plan. Cosmetic modifications are acceptable providing they are to an identical size and specification as PEUGEOT Motor Company equivalent – you may need to advise your Vehicle insurer of these changes.
9. The Dealer’s obligations in relation to the Service Plan and these terms and conditions will cease once the Service Plan period expires.
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods.
11. This Service Plan shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Service Plan.
12 . The Service Plan is administered by the Administrator and any claims and correspondence should be forwarded to them directly. The Administrator is EMaC Limited (Company Number 3158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
13. PEUGEOT Motor Company means the manufacturer of the Vehicle, PEUGEOT Motor Company, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1ND a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company No. 03158541)
14. “Authorised Repairer” means a motor vehicle repairer located in the United Kingdom which is party to an authorised repairer agreement with Peugeot Motor Company
Data Protection Act 1998. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller in relation to information you supply is the Administrator. Both your issuing Dealer and the Administrator may share any information you provide, together with other information, with their business partners, suppliers or agents, including PEUGEOT Motor Company, for the purposes of customer services, order fulfilment and financial and account administration. We will not transfer the information you provide to any country outside of the European Economic Area. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which the Administrator may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies