- 16" Elborn alloy wheels
- PEUGEOT i-Cockpit with 7" capacitive colour touchscreen
- Manual air conditioning
- LED daytime running lights with distinctive tooth design
- Rear parking sensor
^ Quotes are valid for a maximum of 14 days from 05/04/2020 and may be withdrawn without notice. Finance subject to status and age limitations. We may introduce you to a carefully selected group of finance providers. PSA Retail UK Limited, trading as Robins & Day by PSA Retail, is acting as a credit broker and not a lender and will introduce you to a limited number of lenders. * Ts and Cs apply.
Images for illustration purposes only
If the vehicle details are not as you expect, click here to use our manual feature, then enter your vehicle details and your selected dealer will be in touch with a valuation
* This is an estimated valuation of your vehicle based on the information you have provided. It is not an offer to purchase your vehicle. The estimated valuation may change and the condition of your vehicle will be inspected by the purchaser. You should ensure that you have taken into account any other costs connected with the disposal of your current vehicle before committing to a deposit for any new vehicle under a finance agreement.
Sorry, we were unable to find a vehicle in our database for the registration you entered. The registration you entered may be a private registration or is not currently registered. Please fill out the form below and your nearest dealership will get back to you.
The registration you entered may be a private registration or is not currently registered. Please enter your vehicle details below and your nearest dealership will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please enter your vehicle details below and your nearest dealership will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you, your valuation request has been forwarded to
The new Peugeot 2008 SUV offers four trim levels: Active, Allure, GT Line and GT - all of which are an extension of the Peugeot design philosophy that promotes sharp angles and distinctive looks.
The new 2008 SUV will be available in an array of colours, including a standout metallic option - Fusion Orange, which is exclusive to the latest model. Its striking front grille, horizontal bonnet, and raised ground clearance enhance the sophisticated and sharp design. Peugeot 2008 SUV’s boot space is considerable, offering 360 litres in total volume, which is the same across all powertrain choices.
Along with a 100% electric version, the new 2008 SUV will feature the latest Euro 6d petrol and diesel engines, with a choice from three petrol options and one diesel. Based on Peugeot’s three-cylinder 1.2 PureTech petrol engine and the four-cylinder 1.5 BlueHDi diesel, you can expect solid on-road performance.
The crossover 2008 SUV features the latest version of the Peugeot 3D i-Cockpit along with a compact steering wheel and a new head-up display. Every trim will also feature MirrorScreen® technology, allowing you to connect your smartphone to the 10” HD capacitive colour touchscreen.
Class-leading technology and safety features will be available across all of our new Peugeot 2008 SUVs for sale, including:
• Drive assist
• Full park assist
• Automatic emergency brake assist
• Active lane (or verge) keeping assist
• Driver attention monitoring
• Peugeot Smartbeam assistance - automatic headlight dipping
• Speed limit recognition and recommendation
• Extended traffic sign recognition
• Active blind spot monitoring
• Electric parking brake
The latest in a line of market-leading Peugeot SUVs, the 2008 is built to take on the demands of 2020 and beyond. For more information, including prices and spec options, don’t hesitate to get in touch and speak to one of our team today.
* excluding VAT. Images for illustration purposes only