Robins & Day Maidstone
Summary of Position:
Our success starts with yours! Robins & Day is part of Stellantis, a leading global automotive manufacturer with brands including Peugeot, Citroen, Vauxhall, Fiat, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and DS. We pride ourselves in looking after our people. We believe in developing you, providing a supportive and engaging place to work and offering training opportunities that keep you up to date with all the latest technologies to progress your career with us.
This is a great opportunity for you to become a key member of our workshop team.
In this role you will:
• Service & repair vehicles including basic diagnostics.
• Ensure Quality and a first time fix to delight our customers every time.
• Complete video vehicle health checks to highlight any issues & sell-up opportunities.
• Communicate with workshop supervision regarding work progress.
• Develop your skills & knowledge via regular training.
• Maintain a clean & safe work bay.
• Complete MOTs in line with DVSA standards
The benefits are:
• A Highly competitive monthly efficiency bonus
• A Company car scheme - up to two vehicles
• Up to 7 % Employer Pension Contribution
• Annual holiday - 22 days increasing to 26 with continued service, plus bank holidays*
• Access to our Upskill Technician programme
• Toolbox insurance
• Shopping discounts - through our Rewards App
Let’s Work together
We are looking for a vehicle technician, ideally with experience but most importantly with the passion & drive to work on Stellantis brand products as part of a successful aftersales team. You should have the ability to analyse equipment performance and be excellent at fault-finding and problem solving. You will need an NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology through IMI or City & Guilds Level 2 as a minimum.
At Robins & Day, we embrace and celebrate the diversity of each and every one of our employees. And with every new member of our team we become even stronger, so join our team, aspire for greatness and be part of a group, made up of some of the most iconic brands in the world!
*Based on a full time contract of a 42 hour week.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK and a full valid UK driving licence.
Our benefits aren’t just about salary, yes we’re competitive and reward you for being fully productive, however, we offer so much more!